MOH examination is the ministry of health examination in the UAE. All the medical professionals who seek to work in UAE must appear for MOH examination and get qualified for work in UAE. All medical professionals looking for a career in the UAE and Oman are required to appear in a qualifying examination conducted by the Ministry of Health (MOH), govt. of UAE. The MOH certifies the successful candidates to work in five emirates in the UAE (barring Dubai and Abu Dhabi) and Oman. Dubai and Abu Dhabi have their own licensing authorities- the DHA and HAAD respectively. Medical Profession Licensing Department of the MOH is responsible for implementing the policies concerning licensing and recognition of the professional status of those specializing in healthcare and of consultants to the ministry. All these professionals have to appear for and clear the examination conducted by MOH to get their license or status recognition.
About the Ministry:
The Ministry of Health And Prevention is the ministry of the government of united Arab Emirates which is responsible for the implementation of health care policy in all areas of technical,material and co-ordination with ministers of state and co-operation with the health domestically and internationally.The ministery is led by the minister,Abdul Rahman Mohammed Al Oweis.The UAE government adopted the United Arab Emirates and the Ministry of Health policy “to provide comprehensive health care for all citizens and residents”. This can be achieved through its preventive and curative health services through a network at all levels, which includes primary health care, secondary health care and clinical care. Have borne the Ministry of Health and mainly responsible for the implementation of this policy in all areas of technical, material, and coordination with the Ministries of State, and cooperation with the private sector in health locally and internationally, in addition to members of the community.
There is no particular syllabus advised for the exam, each professionals have to prepare depends on their speciality, the exam consists of written exam, Practical and Viva. You will get a multiple choice in the written exam. Successful passing of written exam leads to practical and viva and a specialist candidate must pass the viva to qualify for the practical exam.
Re-sitting the MOH Test
The Maximum number of attempts candidates can make to schedule their MOH exams is three. For all MOH exams, the UAE counts cancelled or no-show appointments as one of these three attempts.
HAAD Exam Requirements
- Must be graduates from National and/ or International recognized Nursing college/University.
- For graduates from the UAE universities, the program and university must be accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MOHESR).
- Qualifications acquired through honorary nature, correspondence or distance learning are not counted towards the PQR requirements.
- All non-UAE national graduate nurses from UAE universities are required to successfully complete 6 months internship post- graduation
- UAE National nurses are exempted from the experience and internship requirements for the basic entry level.
- Applicants must hold a valid License/ Registration to practice in their home country and/or country of last employment (where applicable).
- Assistant Nurses and Assistant Midwives cannot work independently and shall work under a registered nurse or midwife.
- All Nurses must hold a minimum of current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification or others according to scope of practice.
UAE MOH Exam Coaching Center in Mumbai,Kollam(Kerala),Delhi & More
Medicourse.in is a free online marketplace where institutes can list their medical courses and connect with students, usually doctors, nurses and other paramedics.
Contact with us